If you guys are serious I'm in.
-John
If you guys are serious I'm in.
-John
Yes, very interested, PM sent.
In per my PMs. No other interest among my friends. This auction ends on Monday. If you're really serious about this, I'd be on the phone Monday AM, trying to line up a deal with the seller and Bill H at GPA, for pickup, storage, shipping, etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
I may be interested, that college is 3hrs from me.
I'm in, PM sent
Put me down for a pair.
Don Patten
Those are georgeous! You can bet some dealers are going to jump on this in the last minutes for sure.
Hmmm, my wheels are turning......
Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972

That's why I figured $600 should be our max bid for a pair in our (PM's).. That would have been my max for a single pair and this could be considered a wholesale purchase IMHO.And they still went for $606 a pair... IMHO that is too much for this purchase and once you applied the shipping costs.. No Deal at All ! These are most likely going to the overseas,China,Korea, or Japan were they will command a much higher price for resale... But it did say Local Pick-Up Only so...... Stay Tuned for re-listing ! Thanks Mike for your effort for our members here ...
Last three different bidders were....
$9,100 winner !
$9000
$8651.
Be patient, guys. There will be more and better deals down the road as the economic depression we are in becomes recognized as such. Now is a good time to save your cash, imo.
Dear, Mods: I hope this doesn't cross the line -- not meant to be a political comment.
Bookmarks